Building a Hand Plasma Cutting Table with Water Pan
I couldn't find a handheld plasma cutting table with water table for sparks and slag, so I built my own. This video covers the design, material and the steps to build your own.
The Handheld CNC Plasma Cutter Video is COMING SOON, Subscribe and stay tuned. The hand plasma cutter table was the first thing I needed to build to be able to use the handheld CNC plasma cutter.
▼ MATERIALS: - 2X Aluminum 80/20 Extrusion (Long Side Rails), 1x2x36in: https://www.mcmaster.com/47065T107
- 2X Aluminum 80/20 Extrusion (Short Side Rails), 1x2x24in: https://www.mcmaster.com/47065T107 Choose 2ft length.
- 3X Aluminum 80/20 Extrusion(Slat Supports), 1x1x36in: https://www.mcmaster.com/47065T101 Choose 3ft length.
- 4X Aluminum 80/20 Extrusion (Legs), 1x1x12in: https://www.mcmaster.com/47065T101 Choose 1ft length or buy longer and cut to length.
- 24X T Slot End Fastners: https://ebay.us/DSEITk (Much more expensive on McMaster: https://www.mcmaster.com/47065T155 )
- 54X T Slot Nuts: https://amzn.to/3oJL22r
- 54X 1/4-20 x 1-1/4in Long Threaded Rod: https://www.mcmaster.com/91565A544
- 6X 1/8in thick by 1in wide by 6ft Flat Steel Bar: Available at Home Depot, hardware store, steel mill
▼ TOOLS: - MARKSMITH Titanium permanent marker made by us: https://amzn.to/3nWisMa
- Drill - Ryobi Brushless 18V
- Drill & Tap Guide: https://amzn.to/327hFPZ
- Tap Guide: https://amzn.to/3oK58d8
- 1/4-20 Spiral Point Tap (buy good quality, otherwise you'll regret it): https://amzn.to/3cyfJSy
▼ IN THIS VIDEO 0:00 Intro 2:26 Materials Needed 3:52 Fasteners 5:11 Legs 5:40 Slat Support Design 6:28 STEP 1: Tap Rail Ends 8:34 STEP 2: Legs/Corner Brackets 11:56 STEP 3: Slat Support Holes 13:40 STEP 4: Install Slat Stops 15:26 STEP 5: Add Slat Supports 16:11 STEP 6: Assemble Frame 19:44 STEP 7: Making Slats 20:38 STEP 8: Install Slats 21:00 Test Cuts 21:14 Conclusion & Handheld CNC Plasma Cutter 22:05 What's Next?
DIY Hand Plasma Cutting Table w/ Water Table Is Easy To Build For Handheld Metal Cutting
The products shown here were purchased by me with the intent to use them. I did not receive any free items, and I am not being paid or compensated for this review. The video, description, and comments may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link, I may receive a commission. Money earned helps to support my channel and bring you more informative videos about engineering, crafting, and DIY.